Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finally Snow!

Cole and the kids were so excited to wake up to the first snowfall of the new year...really, the first real snowfall of this winter.  After torturing the boys by making them shovel the driveway, Cole dragged them all onto the front lawn to make a snowman...

Kyle
From January 2012


Alec
From January 2012

(yes, the Chimera is up in the yard...it looked quite pretty with the Christmas lights the boys put on it!)

Rolling snow...
From January 2012


Talia and "Crusty the Snowman"
From January 2012


Talia loves to eat snow...
From January 2012

...and make snow angels...
From January 2012

From January 2012


Putting the finishing touches on Crusty, and getting ready to build him a girlfriend...
From January 2012


From January 2012


This is the tree I see when I look out into my front yard.  It belongs to my neighbors across the street. 
From January 2012

I love this tree.  I think it is beautiful in all seasons.  It's such a nice view when I look out my windows. 

No comments: