Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Weight of the World....

I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders...and I'm crumpling. I've been an emotional wreck over the weekend...and my wonderful husband spent all Sunday night helping me work through the emotions...and I was feeling great. Then, right before I came to work, the world came crashing down, and I feel such an enormous pressure on me. I was trusted, in confidence, with a secret. A life changing, adult secret. I am a mentor type person to the person who entrusted me with this secret, and I feel a huge responsibility to give appropriate counsel without ostracizing, hurting, or betraying this person. Each moment I think of this my heart gets heavier, and heavier, and I feel the burden of my position. The sad thing is, I've played this senario in my head many times...what will I say, what will I do? And I still pray my counsel is appropriate.

Keep me in your prayers, everyone. I need all the guidance I can get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen, sorry you're feeling so low. I know the feeling of confidante and sometimes it's not a good position to be in. I pray you're ok.