Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Product Review - Olay Quench-In shower body Lotion

From Product Review Pics


My friend Christie mentioned in passing a few months back that her husband had bought her some in shower body lotion, and she liked it. It stuck in my brain....

I LOVE having soft skin. Who doesn't? However, I get lazy at putting on lotion. In the summer, it feels heavy and sticky to me, and I have trouble with all the yummy scents available...if I put them on my body, I start to break out in bumps. I did start using Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion, and I like it, but then the laziness factor comes back in...I want to jump out of the shower and be done. So, when I saw a coupon for the Quench product, I decided I would try it.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! It's really easy, just smooth it over your skin at the end of your shower, then rinse it off. You don't have to really rub it in. It leaves my skin soft without being sticky in the heat. It has a little shimmer to it, so in the sun your skin looks amazing.

I have found that you don't need nearly as much of the product as you might think. About a quarter size for each leg, and a quarter size for both arms and the rest of me does just fine.

I'm not sure if it will be enough moisture during the winter...but I intend to find out. For now, however, it's perfect addition to my routine.

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Glad someone else likes it! I find it enough in the winter simply because I am not wearing shorts, so I don't notice my legs as much. ;) And I am so observant (not) that it took me a while to realize it had shimmer....he he!