Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Friday

Last Friday Cole and I had a rare day off together. We took advantage by running some errands together, then going out to lunch. We ended up choosing to go to TGI Fridays...it was yummy and we had a lot of fun.

From March 2010

From March 2010

From March 2010

(I know it's just my imagination, but it feels like everyone I know dropped off the face of the planet this week...I'm feeling a bit isolated...just that time of year).

Also, last week when the weather was still nice, we decided to take a walk down to the assisted living to see my grandpa. Talia INSISTED that her bear must come with us....

From March 2010

Alec rode his bike...that's him in the background.

I have 3 days off this week, and I'm hoping to get a lot of fun projects started....

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Go you two... take advantage of that time you have together.

You know what, if I didn't know Cole was as nice and friendly he is. I would think he would kick my trash with how he looks in most pictures. lol

Mindy said...

That's so nice that your Grandpa is just a walk away! How good for you and your kids. Ashley said she saw Cole when we were in Michael's.. I thought it was just her imagination! :)