Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kyle's Christmas Concert

Last night was the Uintah Elementary Choir's annual Christmas concert.  It made me a little sad...this is Kyle's last year.  Of course, next year Alec will probably want to start but still...my oldest child's Elementary School days are quickly coming to an end...

From December 2010

I always go a little early to have my pick of seats...

From December 2010

I loved the decorations!

From December 2010

Kyle always looks so serious when he's singing...Cole teases him about "killing" the song.  He really just wants to do a good job...

From December 2010

All the 6th graders got to play the "bells" in this song...

From December 2010

"Holiday Lights"

From December 2010

This year, Talia actually enjoyed listening to the concert.  She wanted to sing along, but she was disappointed that they didn't sing "Frosty the Snowman" ;)

From December 2010

"Santa is the Man"...but the man under the suit is mine....Kyle did a really good job playing a cool Santa!

From December 2010

Of course, what's the annual concert without "The 12 Days of Christmas"...complete with actions? 

It was my favorite concert they've ever done, I thought they did an excellent job!

No comments: