Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

We had a lovely Easter Weekend. We started out with coloring eggs on Saturday night...

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

Only at my house...where every holiday has a spooky twist...
From Easter 2011
Our very own "egg-o-lantern"

From Easter 2011

Easter morning came entirely too early for my tastes, especially since I've come to enjoy sleeping in on Sunday's this year.

From Easter 2011
Cole herded the kids into the basement, then came to wake me up.
The kids headed straight for their baskets...
From Easter 2011

Then we had a fun Easter Egg Hunt...
From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011
From Easter 2011

From Easter 2011

As usual, the egg hunt took about 5 seconds, but it was fun while it lasted. Talia had the most fun...every egg she found was thrilling, and she was so cute! After the hunt, it was right back to the baskets...
From Easter 2011
Besides the candy, Talia got Littlest Pet Shop pets and Squinkies, and the boys each got a new DS game...

The kids sat down for breakfast and I went back to bed for a little bit. When I got up, I decorated the cake I made for Easter dessert...
From Easter 2011

And, of course, I tortured my Family for some Easter pictures :)
From Easter 2011
From Easter 2011

We enjoyed Easter dinner with Cole's family.
From Easter 2011
My FAVORITE standing rib roast, with salads and rolls.

From Easter 2011
From Easter 2011
(my nephew Hunter is a bit of a spaz...)
From Easter 2011
Dani...
From Easter 2011

The kids all enjoyed playing Just Dance on the Wii....
From Easter 2011
From Easter 2011

Mmm...cake!
From Easter 2011

After hanging out awhile, we headed over to visit my parents. The kids had a little egg hunt there, and we got to see my sister and her family for a little while, which was fun. It was really a fun Easter!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

your cake is darling!! we love just dance around here.