Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mommy's Turn...

Well, a Mommy has to have her shows too! I'm way excited for the Fall TV...but in the interim...



I just got this in the mail. It's Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip...The complete series. I LOVED this series the season it was on. It only lasted one season...it was right after "The West Wing" ended, and I think people were expecting it to be the same. It wasn't. It's more along the lines of "Sports Night", another smart, funny, and highly under appreciated dramedy. I was never much a fan of "Friends", but in this show, Matthew Perry completely won me over. Along with the rest of the cast. I wanted to buy it right when I saw that it had come out on DVD..but it was more money than I wanted to spend. I was ordering some books from Amazon the other day, and on a whim typed in Studio 60 to see how much it was now...and for $14.57, I had to scoop it up (and good thing too, I noticed when I borrowed the pic to post, it's back up to $24.00 and only 4 copies left)...

I've spent the last couple of days watching episodes and laughing, laughing, laughing. I really like this show...and now I can watch it whenever I need a good laugh. Cole just rolled his eyes at me...he thinks it's funny that I own an entire series on DVD. (Just because I've never watched the OTHER series I own on DVD...But I will. Someday when I'm in the mood ;))

I can hardly wait for Dora to be over, so I can put Talia down for a nap, drag out my craft stuff, and watch episode 6 while stringing my new watchband....

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Woot, woot!!! lol