Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wasted time....

I've wasted so much time on the internet this morning, that now I don't have time to post about what I originally intended to post about. The internet, while wonderful, really can be a time drain.

I'm off to work out, hopefully I'll have time to post during lunch and "The Dora/Diego hour". I also have to call and find out why I haven't gotten a Sunday paper the last 2 weeks. I mean, come on, I only have a subscription for the weekend as it is...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Jen,
sorry it took me so long to get back, but the headbands are so easy to make. At JoAnns, go to the notions and pick out whatever material you like, then go to the lace and find so elastic that can be sewed on the back. I usually get 1/3 of a yard, and make the material go from ear to ear, then sew the elastic on each end. Make it a little loose, so the babies don't get a HA. Let me know if you have any more questions!!

Mindy said...

Yeah.. time drainer.
But it is so fun! :)