Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, April 26, 2010

For you...

Just for you, Rachael. 
From April 2010


From April 2010


This was the first time I got this skirt out of her closet..she loves it!  

Just a little potty update...I took a page out of Rachael's book, and have been putting Talia in her panties here at home.  Turns out, she doesn't want to get them wet or messy, and we've had good results with her coming to us to go potty.  She's completely trained for urine, and pooping on the potty is coming a long nicely. 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Aww... Awesome! She looks so cute! Thanks a bunch for posting this. You're so sweet.

I have been thinking of making a couple more skirts for her. But I have to finish a few projects before I can get to them.

You're Awesome Jen!
((HUGS))

UtahWarehouse said...

Hooray for potty time! She looks so adorable!