Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Attack of the Drama Princess

(the Princess, because in our house, she's the Princess, and I'm the Queen :))

It's been a frustrating couple of days of temper tantrums.  Of cries of "Mine, Mine, MINE!!!", meltdowns at everything.  It all boils down to her throwing a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her way.  I know that's normal for her age, but it's out of the ordinary for her. 

(I will post a picture later if/when she has another meltdown.  During her meltdowns this morning, I was unable to think past my frustration to get a pic). 

I hope this phase ends quickly.  I can take a little drama, but the tantrums evoke really bad emotions in me....

2 comments:

Rachael said...

He he he... Drama, drama! I know Kimmy's not too far off from that. She's been being pretty mean lately. Gatta love our little princesses!

Kristen said...

My kids never had terrible 2's. It was ALWAYS terrible 3's. Good luck!