Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer is for Playing....

So, I have/had 3 days off in a row this week. The weather is finally good. I must confess, my housework has been abandoned so that we can finally have some outdoor playtime...it's been a fun few days.

(I did buckle down and do my housework this morning...)

More swimming...
From June 2010
From June 2010
From June 2010
(doesn't Dora just look ready to jump in and join the action?)

More Lagoon....

From June 2010
We enjoyed locking our children up in the old Lagoon holding cells...we debated leaving them there, but reluctantly decided against it ;)
From June 2010
From June 2010
My boys were impressed I went on the Log Flume with them...I'm not a huge fan of water rides, I don't enjoy walking around Lagoon all wet.

From June 2010
From June 2010
From June 2010
Usually Cole is the one who gets soaked on Rattlesnake Rapids, but this time the boys got DRENCHED!
From June 2010

I love this pic of Kyle...
From June 2010
I love that my kids are thrill seekers like me!

Tidal Wave (notice how tightly Talia is plastered to my side!)
From June 2010

Talia made a little friend in line, and they enjoyed riding the planes together...
From June 2010

Riding the "Baby Dragon"
From June 2010

Then, yesterday...More Swimming!

Lessons...
From June 2010
From June 2010
Making her "arrow"
From June 2010
From June 2010
From June 2010

One month and this boy will be eight...
From June 2010
Where does the time go?

If the weather holds, we will be swimming again this afternoon. It's also Cole's birthday, and although I let him have his present a few weeks ago (he got his new camera), we will do some celebrating too....

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys are certainly making the most of it! Can't wait until our pool is up and running, that and weather that holds...

Rachael said...

That looks like so much fun! I wanna go swimming so.. bad. I just wish my kids could swim.

Really? Is Alec really almost old enough to be baptized? Wow... How do you manage that when you don't look a day past 25. ;)

John and Sherri said...

I'm totally jelous of the pool! Looks like fun- finally some summer weather hopefully it lasts:)