Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Work in Progress...

Well, a virus has come to play at our house.  Cole and I both had to call in sick to work yesterday for sore throats and fevers.  We had planned to grocery shop today, (and I hadn't been grocery shopping in almost 8 weeks, so our freezer was empty and our food storage was pretty low), so we still went, but by the time we got home, we were both wiped out, and my fever had spiked back up again.  Cole's currently crashed on the couch. 

Since all I feel like doing is laying around, I've been playing on my laptop.  Playing with Photoshop, trying to use my digi-scrapping skills to design my own blog background.  I've got the header down, but the rest is a work in progress...

We're currently hoping that our children won't get this bug from us...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, Cute header!

I Like!

Mindy said...

Looks good Jen! Hope you get feeling better and that your kids don't get it!