Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scrapbooking and Sick...

I had the opportunity to join my friend Michele at her house to scrapbook on Saturday.  Everyone else was doing traditional, but that didn't stop me from taking along my computer, and completing some digi pages....

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


I find it takes me about as long to craft a digital page as a traditional page...but Cole says I'm ahead because the setup and the cleanup takes a lot less time when I'm digi-scrapping.  :)

I'm having headaches again.  There are some days when the pressure is so intense, you can see all the veins on my forehead popping out.  I'm also not sleeping very well.  The bouts of insomnia have recurred on and off since I got pregnant with Talia, and I figure the headaches are probably related to the lack of sleep.  To top it off, Talia woke up from her nap yesterday with a high fever, and shortly was throwing up. 

Poor little sick girl...
From March 2011


From March 2011

From March 2011


I was worried about Talia, and my head was killing me, so I finally gave in and dragged out the Percocet that I was prescribed the last time I was having major headache trouble.  I don't like to do that, because it sometimes makes me nauseous, and Cole says I always act stoned when I'm taking it.  I was hoping it would cure the pain and help me sleep.  It did kill the pain...but I didn't sleep, I spent the night laying in bed, having
"head rushes" (the only way I can think of to describe it when the blood seems to flood to my brain in waves), and by morning, Cole decided to call in sick to let me sleep and take care of our sick daughter. 

I can already feel the headache creeping back...and Talia still can't keep much down.  Life goes on.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Well.. your pages look great!!
Sorry abut the sick end of it. :(

Rachael said...

Cute!!! I love the layouts. I also love that Shabby Princess has so many freebies.

Hate migraines. They can go to _____for all I care.

Poor Talia. Hope she's feeling better soon. What a sleeping angel.