Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally, Sunshine!

I love spring weather, usually.  However, we haven't had much of it...I don't mind the rain so much, but when the ski season is over, I want the snow to be gone too.  Plus, the kids have felt house trapped lately...I was delighted to have some nice spring weather last week. 

My sister in law Brenda was out of town with her sisters, and my brother got delayed at work, so I picked up my nephew Hunter from Pre-school last Thursday.  Hunter attends the pre-school at the elementary school where my boys attend, so it was really easy for me to go get him. 

Hunter has not always been an easy child, but over the past 6 months or so he's turned into an absolutely delightful little man, so I was happy to have him come over and play for awhile...

He and Talia wasted no time going outside into the sunshine....
From May 2011


From May 2011


From May 2011


From May 2011


Happy Spring!

No comments: