Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Talia's Dance Recital

Talia has been taking dance since last September.  I put her in it mostly to give her something to help develop balance and coordination, as well as interact in a class type setting.  She has spent most of the time playing, so I was both excited and nervous for her dance recital. 

Before the performance...
From May 2011

She looks so grown up!

From May 2011

The girls lined up on stage...(That's Talia on the very end on the right). 

From May 2011

From May 2011

From May 2011


Talia spends a good portion of her class playing in the mirrors, so I didn't exactly know what she would do once she got up on stage.  I was surprised and so excited to see her do her dance!  She knew all the moves, and did such a great job...and I confess, I cried because she really is no longer a toddler...she's a (big) little girl! 

Cole got these better close-ups with his camera...I got distracted by my daughter actually dancing, and forgot to zoom. 
From May 2011


From May 2011


After the girls performed, they went off stage, and received their year end awards...which was a trophy. 
From May 2011

Talia was THRILLED to get her trophy...she's wanted one ever since she saw the ones on display in the waiting room at Spotlight Dance.  It even has her name on it. 

It was really fun to see my baby perform. 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness, she looks like a little woman! That can't be the Talia I know.

Yay, good job Talia!