Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, July 1, 2011

At the Waterslide

My nephew Hunter's birthday party was held at Classic Waterslide this year.  My kids were so excited to go...

I took Talia down the Minnow...
From June 2011


She wasn't quite sure she loved it...

So then I took her down the Octopus...
From June 2011

From June 2011

From June 2011

and she decided the Minnow wasn't so bad.  :)

The boys were off and running...having a blast!
Kyle
From June 2011

From June 2011


Alec found some buddies...
From June 2011

From June 2011

(notice my adorable niece Alyssa in the corner)

From June 2011


Talia decided to let Alyssa take her down the Minnow...
From June 2011

From June 2011

and then spent the rest of the evening mostly in the kiddie area.
Dani didn't want to get wet...
From June 2011


My brother in law Heath and his kids Alyssa and Hunter (the birthday boy) did a train down the Baracuda...
From June 2011

From June 2011

From June 2011

From June 2011


And then Grandpa Van took great delight in dunking the older girls...

From June 2011


From June 2011

From June 2011


Soaking himself at the same time...
From June 2011


Cole did manage to get Talia to join him on the Baracuda...which I did not get pics of because in the process, he banged up his ribs pretty badly and Talia hit her head. 

We had a great time, and everyone was sad to leave.  Thanks Heath, Erin, and Hunter for inviting us!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

It looks like a great time! I've never been, and wondered if it was any fun.


I just have to say, you are one brave girl getting your hair wet with chlorine water.