Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weber State Fireworks

With my husband gone to Arizona for work, the kids and I decided to play as much as possible.  I was excited to take them to see the Weber State Fireworks, since I had to work the 4th and we didn't get to see any professional fireworks displays that day. 

We headed up to our spot at dusk....

From July 2011


From July 2011


Alec ran into a friend from school, and they ran around pretending to be Dementors...
From July 2011

(they tried to get Kyle to be a Dementor so they could practice producing Patronus's, but he thought that was a little beneath his 12 year old self). 

From July 2011


Almost time...
From July 2011


I took a chance and went fully manual, attempting to adjust my settings as I went.  I got some really good shots, I was very happy! 

From July 2011


From July 2011

(Alec was pretending his water bottle was a gun of some sort, and every firework was an explosion he'd created)
From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


It was so much fun, I hope I'm not working next year so we can do it again!!

No comments: