Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Making Strides 2011

I was excited to do this Breast Cancer Walk again this year.  I was really excited to bring Talia along as well...
From October 2011

Toni (My Mother in Law), Talia, and Me
From October 2011

The 3 of us...My sister in law also walked with her Mom, a survivor, her sisters' in law, and her daughter (my Niece) Alyssa...but every time I had the camera out, they magically disappeared...

Walking in Honor of My Mom Mary (a survivor), Dona (Cole's Grandma, a survivor), and Me and Talia...so hopefully if we face this disease, there will be a cure. 
From October 2011


From October 2011

From October 2011


I had the stroller, but Talia walked probably about 1 mile of the total 5 miles...
From October 2011


At the finish line...
From October 2011


The 3 of us had matching shirts.  I made a design, and we printed it onto transfer paper.  I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. 

What a great cause, so close to my heart.  I am excited to make this an annual event with my daughter!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You three are AWESOME!!!