Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Musings.....

Well, has anyone else ever been through this? As you know if you've been reading, I had to buy pants a size smaller this week, because my other ones were falling off. Now, I tried them on, and as always, moved around in them in the dressing room...crouched down, sat on the floor, etc...all the stuff a mom has to do in her jeans, just to make sure they fit good. They fit PERFECTLY. So...why is it that every time I go to put them on, I expect them to NOT fit? It's a surprise every time I've put them on that they fit perfectly. I guess it's going to take some time for my mental perception of the size "number" to change....

OH, and thanks to Mindy for the whoopie pies....of course, did you have to bring them when I'm 1.5 lbs away from my goal weight? I've resigned myself to a few days of maintaining, because the whoopie pies are heavenly in my opinion.....

So, my new dryer is the same size on the inside, but a bit smaller on the outside...and so very, very quiet. I'm really excited about it. And I LOVE Lowes....we bought it yesterday, and they delivered it first thing this morning...and that is the rule rather than the exception with them. I have never been failed by their store, so we try to buy everything we possible can there before looking elsewhere....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best Dad in the universe...Dad, if you're reading this, I love you and I'm proud to call you my father. Thank you for passing on to me your love of "cool" toys, and teaching me what a father should be. I love you.

I'm ready for teething to be OVER...just the Eye teeth left to go...all of them are in various stages of cutting, and must be really achy today, because Talia is WHINY....and chewing on whatever she can get her hands on.

Please can the weather warm up now? I have 3 new pairs of capris, and it's been too cold to wear them. I even had to change my T shirt for a hoodie this morning, because I'm freezing!!!

I just found this new skin care line...and it's wonderful. Ole Henrikson's 3 little wonders...my skin is finally starting to normalize and clear up (since the last moisturizer I was using clogged up my skin)...I also have used a few samples of MD Skincare's daily Alpha Hydroxy peel pads...all the little blackheads around my mouth and forehead (also left over from my previous moisturizer) are almost all gone...I feel like I can go around without makeup again.

My husband's trying to make green fire...so if you're driving by, and my house is on fire with green flames, that's why...

Whiny baby calling...more later I hope.

No comments: