Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wow....

Last night, my oldest son accomplished something wonderful. Ok, well, it really took him 9 months, but he received the awards last night.....

Last night, Kyle received his Webelos cub scout award. Along with that, he was given "merit badges" for

Handyman
Aquanaut
Scientist
Fitness
Forester
Citizen
Compass Point
Compass Point Emblem
Outdoorsman
Geologist

From October 2009

From October 2009


And finally...His Arrow of Light. The highest Cub Scout Award.

From October 2009


I am so proud of all the hard work he has put into accomplishing this.


Wow...this means now I have a Boy Scout. It's just a little bit frightening to me.

4 comments:

UtahWarehouse said...

Awesome! Tell him congrats and way to go to you too! Miss ya!
Michele

Mindy said...

It is so hard to not get emotional handing out all of those awards to boys I have gotten to know so well over the years.. I feel like they are my boys too!

John and Sherri said...

Good job! He looks handsom!

Julie said...

Way to go, Kyle! That is quite an accomplishment.