Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scouts and Scrapbooking...

We finally got on the ball with Alec's scouts, and he received his Bobcat badge last week. 

He got his face painted with a traditional scout design...
From January 2011

From January 2011


Pinning the mother's pin on me...
From January 2011


And then, I've been busy playing with my newfound hobby of digiscrapbooking...
From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


From Digi-Scrapbook Pages

From Digi-Scrapbook Pages


I spent a long time yesterday trying to organize all my digital scrapbook stuff into more maneageable categories.  I spent about 3 hours, and only got to the letter F in my file, so I have a lot more to do, but I'm floored by the amount of stuff I have. 

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Aaaand, I have more stuff to send you!! lovely pages!

Rachael said...

Good Job Alec!

I love the layouts you have done. I look at most people's layouts when they digi-scrap, and I really don't like them. But I love how you've done yours, but then, we do have a lot of the same tastes.