Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Concert



I had the opportunity last night to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert at the Dee Events Center. It was a "kick off" for Ogden Pioneer Days. My mom was able to get 6 tickets, and as my dad was unable to come, she invited me along. My grandparents and my sister and her husband also came. It was a really nice evening. The concert was pretty good...but they did a couple of numbers that were absolutely fantastic. They did an African tribal type song that was unbelievable. Really Cool.




I was pretty impressed with my camera...after playing around with settings I was able to get both of these shots without using the flash.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

How cool! That had to be so much fun.

Nice pic's!

And yes... it felt great to get rid of all that junk.

Mindy said...

How neat Jen! I think I would have been bawling, especially when the bag pipes came out..

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous!