Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our 24th...


This is the quintessential summer pic to me...eating donuts at the pool. The little ones get away with having a lot more fun with it though....

We had a fun day with my family at my mom's pool. We are down to one car right now, and I had an appointment for my hair to be done, so there was some shuffling, but we had a good time. When we got home, Cole and I were wiped out. Talia wanted to play in the backyard, so I went out and laid on the tramp while she jumped around me. I had this great idea...we should let the boys sleep out on the tramp! They're old enough...they seemed really excited. When it was almost dark, they got settled out there.

So, how long do you think it took for them to end up back in their own beds? Not very...they came back in about halfway through Conan's monologue, so they were only outside about an hour. Oh well, at least I tried to let them have some fun.

A little video of my water baby...she did this with no help from her Daddy!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Mmm.. donuts at the pool, perfect summer activity!
I could never make it a full night outside either as a child! It was always fun giving it a shot though!