Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Christmas party....

It's that time of year....

From Christmas 2009


From Christmas 2009


From Christmas 2009


My niece Gracie
From Christmas 2009


"The 12 Days of Christmas" performed by my family
From Christmas 2009


Opening presents from Grans and Grandpa
From Christmas 2009


Talia got a "Snap 'n' Style" doll, a Groovy Girls Princess Doll, A Disney Princess dress up trunk, and an outfit...the snap n style doll hasn't left her side all day, and once she realized what was in the princess trunk...she spent a good hour this morning dressed up as Ariel.

From Christmas 2009


Alec got 2 Bionicles, some Star Wars Legos, and a Bakugan sphere...he was so excited that he got a "trap" with the new Bakugan stuff...it hasn't left his side either...
I really don't understand why he loves the bakugan stuff so much, but he was thrilled, which made me happy.

From Christmas 2009


Kyle got a Bionicle, and also a big Lego Space Police set. He seemed pretty happy...he wanted to put his stuff together so bad, he was willing to risk the little kids getting into his stuff!

It was a fun party, but I was exhausted by the end...my energy's running low these days. (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm eating like crap ;)...but there's just soooooo many yummy goodies in my house right now!)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What fun! I have some yummy stuff here too.. it doesn't last long though.