Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy (early) Birthday Kyle!!!!

We had Kyle's birthday party on Sunday night.

The Cake
From Christmas 2009


I usually try to steer away from "Christmassy stuff" for Kyle's birthday, but he specifically requested a green cake with red decoration. I blame (thank ;)) Mindy for the fact that I now enjoy cake decorating so much...it's not perfect, but Kyle LOVED it, and that's all that matters.

Opening his present from Mom and Dad
From Christmas 2009

From Christmas 2009


"Make a Wish!"
From Christmas 2009


From Christmas 2009

He was so excited...I had already loaded it with his favorite CD's plus some others I thought he might enjoy.

Talia just loved the ice cream...
From Christmas 2009

From Christmas 2009

From Christmas 2009

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That's how I feel about Lynn's cake.. it was her choice, but oh my... not my best I would say! All that matters is that it is yummy.. right? ;)
Happy (early) birthday Kyle!!