Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kurt Bestor

My husband and I had the opportunity to attend Kurt Bestor's concert on Saturday night. A little background....

This concert was a benefit concert for the McKay Dee Foundation...specifically for cancer services and the new guest house that's being built. For my entire life (and before I was even born) my grandparents have been very involved with the hospital and it's charitable foundation. They have donated for many years.

So, this year, I was thrilled when my Gran called and asked if Cole and I would like to be a couple of their guests for the dinner, auction, and concert. My parents were going as well, along with some of my grandparents' oldest and dearest friends.

It was a fun night.

Me and my sweetheart
From Christmas 2009

He's very tolerant of my habit of taking my own picture...

My Parents
From Christmas 2009


The concert was great!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun night. I bet the music was fantastic.