Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, February 7, 2008


So, I did get some scrapbooking done on Monday. Not as much as I would have liked, but I did at least get this 2 page layout done. Ever since Talia gave up her morning nap, she's not been a great afternoon napper either. But we're working on getting her back into a good napping pattern again.
It's been crazy the last couple of days...work was crazy on Tuesday, and yesterday I was exhausted...and didn't really get a nap, so I went on 2 hours 45 minutes of sleep all day yesterday. And I have to go back to work tonight....
Today I am thankful for:
  1. Health in our family.
  2. The career path that I follow.
  3. A wonderful husband.
  4. Chocolate packaged in perfect portion sizes.
  5. The number the scale read this morning!!!

No comments: