Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks to Mackenzie!!!

A million thanks to my friend Mackenzie for her help in teaching me how to play with my template!!! Plus, she gave me a few fun sites that have downloads for my blog. I will definitely be playing with it a lot in the next few days, weeks, and months!
I did encounter a few problems in the transition...all my page elements were deleted, and I had to reload them. It really wasn't a big deal...and since I've never been completely happy with the slideshow I had, it gives me the opportunity and the excuse to make a newer, better one. Besides, my dad's disappointed he's not in any of the pictures, and I hate to disappoint my dad, so I'll be making sure that he's included this time.

It's been pretty slow here at work the last couple of hours. The first of our shift went by very quickly, but it's been good since then. 3 more hours, then I'm off for 2 days. Monday, I'm staying in my jammies all day, and scrapbooking. Maybe, anyway...I've gotten really into this game on the Playstation 3...me, who hasn't played video games since before Kyle was born(and I didnt' all that much then). Cole is thrilled....he likes that the whole family wants to play the system, especially since Santa paid quite a bit for the one that plays all the older Playstation stuff as well.

Be on the lookout for new page elements...and if you stop by, leave a comment so I know you're around. At least until I get a sitemeter set up.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Thanks for doin the tag! I love the first pic of Talia... don't want to say it, but she looks so big!