Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trying to find a more positive note....

So, I'm trying to focus on the more positive things that are happening in my life right now. My home life is great...It's just hard for me, because things are stellar at home, and I come to work right now and every night is crazy here at work....It's hard to eat healthy, because we're lucky to get to eat at all. We order up food from the cafeteria, which is quick to eat on the run but not always the best for us. So, after I work my head aches, my stomach aches, and I dread the next time I have to go back...and today I was on 4 hours of sleep, which makes it worse. Ok, enough complaining.
We've had a fun summer swimming...my kids are fish, all three of them. I caught this great pic of Kyle...looks like he's trying to fly...
Me, Talia, and my niece Gracie...Talia loves the water...she purposely tries to get away from me, and goes under...she can even get herself back up to the surface, but hasn't figured out how to look up and flip over yet. She's too strong for me to fight her in the pool for too long....
Alec practices his backfloat...
This is my Grandpa Roy with Talia...My grandpa is such a wonderful, wonderful man!!!
I'm trying to teach Talia to keep her sunglasses on...she's doing better, but already starting to think of them as an accessory to play with....
She will "jump" in by sitting on the side of the pool, and launching herself towards us...my little water baby!!!
Besides spending every possible day at the pool, I've got some other fun things planned this week...I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, and Thursday I'm going to the Zoo, so hopefully I'll have some fun pics of that. Plus, I think I'm going to sleep out on the 3rd with Cole and the boys at Cole's uncles house...it's been a tradition with Cole and his cousins for years, and ususally I find an excuse not to sleep in the driveway with everyone...but I think it might be fun this year. And Alec's 6th birthday is just around the corner....

No comments: