Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kyle got his Bear!!!!

I'm so proud of my oldest son!!! He's worked hard, and tonight he received his Bear Badge. Kyle is a very good boy, very helpful, and takes good care of me, his dad, and his younger brother and sister. A few things about Kyle....
----He loves his mommy. He still thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.
----The other day, he couldn't find Alec after school. He looked all over, and finally went to the office to ask for help. They paged Alec, and when he didn't answer, they called me. I went outside to look, and Alec was coming in...he had needed to go to the bathroom, and didn't wait for Kyle. Kyle, however, knew that he was responsible to get Alec home, and he did a great job.
---He loves Talia. He enjoys playing with her, hugging and holding her, and lets her climb all over him when he's playing his gameboy or the playstation. I know he will always be her protector, the one who always looks out for her.
---He enjoys helping Cole with all the Halloween stuff, and has decided to forgo trick-or-treating this year in order to be part of Cole's "Halloween Experience".

I was very blessed when the Lord sent this special spirit to be my firstborn. He is everything I could ever want in a son.

No comments: