Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soccer...

My handsome Oldest child....I sooooooooooooooo enjoyed his game on Saturday. He played well, played hard, and I was really proud of him. There are 2 other boys from the ward on his team too, which was fun, because I could cheer for all of them.
This pic was taken right before he made a great stop....
Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The minute we got to the school, Talia was saying Whee....she had discovered the slide at soccer practices this week, and we had a hard time prying her away...
Alec played my nephew Parker's team this week...Most of Alec's team really isn't...driven...I guess is the best way to describe it. We got beaten, again, but the kids seemed not to care.
My Niece Gracie is darling!
I also have some other big news...but it will have to wait until tomorrow!!!!

No comments: