Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8's....

I was tagged by Misty...

8

Places I like to eat:
Chili's
Olive Garden
Kasbah Grill
Bombay House
Timbermine
Prairie Schooner
Grand America (Sunday Buffet)
In my own Kitchen, when I didn't have to cook!

Show's I watch on Tv

Bones
The Biggest Loser
House
Boston Legal
CSI
Without a Trace
The Fox 13 News (morning, noon, and night...I love the news)
Criminal Minds

Things that happened yesterday

Admitted 2 babies to the NICU
Ran about 100 blood samples.
Changed about 20 diapers (including at home and at work)
Ate a delicious dip made of chocolate chips, cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and brown sugar
Made a home lunch for Alec, because it was a day he wouldn't have eaten school lunch.
Washed my work clothes
Cleaned the kitchen
Continued re-reading Twilight

Things I love about Fall
Cool Days, cooler nights
watching the leaves turn, then fall.
The smell in the air....
Halloween....
Sweaters, jeans and hoodies again!
Fuzzy socks
Thanksgiving
Snuggling in a cocoon of blankets in my bed...with my sweetie....

Things on my wish list(in no particular order)
New Kitchen
Paint the bathroom
Paint the staircase (the walls lining the staircase, actually)
Expand the house
My sister to find her soul mate
Learn some more crafty skills
Clothes of all kinds...for both me and the rest of my fam....
1 day to ski this winter.

People I'm tagging
Mindy
Christie
Cami A
Sherri V
Brenda
Rachael H
Lisa P
Judith

2 comments:

TumbleBee said...

just a question, how do u tag or whatever people?

Rachael said...

Sorry, I didn't see that you had Tagged me before Mindy. But I hope you did see the post.