Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Focusing on the Positive

After all the grief I've felt over the last couple of days, over a boy I barely knew, but knew as a nice, good kid...and for his family, who I know as amazing and wonderful too...I'm trying to focus on the positive. It was this boy's father and older brother who saved me that day last February when Talia was sick and I had 2 feet of snow in my driveway...they shoveled and plowed out my driveway, and I haven't forgotton how much it meant to me. Situations like these really make you think about where you are and what you are doing in your own life. And to be extra sure to thank Heavenly Father for the gift of life he's given us and our children. It's hard to make sense of the death of a 12 year old boy...


So, focusing on the positive...this is my first solo effort at bracelet making...I made matching bracelets for Talia and my niece Gracie. This is Gracie's, Tali's is already on her.

I have been taking pictures for the "Day in Pictures Tag"...so expect that later tonight.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

good job Jen!