Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag...A (Yester)Day in Pictures...

I woke up yesterday early, a few minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off, and went into the kitchen/family room...and heard a little stirring....and found my Alec on the couch, in the dark, curled up under his blanket. As soon as I turned the light on, he decided it was OK to turn on his gameboy, but he didn't want to wake me (little sweetheart!) I baked muffins for Kyle, and had my own morning necessity...it was caffeine free Diet Dr Pepper yesterday, but sometimes it's Diet Pepsi, and sometimes it's caffeinated.
Can you say "bedhead"...Talia is always so happy to see us in the morning....
Kyle eats his muffins and chocolate milk, and Talia had a muffin and some fruit...(Alec rarely eats breakfast)
I dug in, folded Talia's clean clothes, cleaned all the too small sizes out of her drawers and closet, and bagged it all for the DI.
This is how I drove Alec to school this morning...Talia took a morning nap today, which threw me and put me behind schedule. I was getting out of the shower as I should have been loading the kids in the car...so I threw on some clothes, hurried and dried and dressed Talia, and with my hair wrapped in the towel and Talia hair still wet, we barely made it to school on time....


Lunch...Egg salad for me, (the best part of Easter is the supply of hard boiled eggs after...and the candy, of course!)
Then I made a DI run...all the clothes I had filled the back of my Aztek....


I went to my Brother's and Sister in Law's, and got to hold my new nephew Hunter for awhile...I helped Brenda (my SIL) to do footprints and handprints of the baby, and gave Parker and Gracie (my nephew and niece) their big brother and sister presents...a spiderman frisbee, sidewalk chalk, and the bracelet I made for Gracie that matches Talia's...she wanted me to put it right on her, which made me happy!

I actually cooked dinner (Hamburgers and diced potatoes), but forgot to take a pic until I was getting ready to clean up....

Talia gets really impatient for her nighttime bottle between 7:45 and 8:00..so she's usually crying when we get her all changed and ready for bed.
The last bottle of the night...we only have a few more of these, because we take away the bottle at 1 year. She already drinks well from a cup, so I'm hoping it won't be too hard on any of us.
These next 2 pics are taken from the TV...from a commercial that had Cole laughing hysterically (and it takes a lot to make that happen). It's from a Careerbuilder.com commercial...the girl is unhappy in her job, and her heart jumps out of her chest, lands on her computer, waddles into her boss's office, holds up a sign that says "I Quit" in what appears to be blood...then waddles out of the building, while the voice over says, "Follow your heart". It's a funny commercial, but it had Cole rolling....
And since Cole walked around in his underclothes almost from the moment he got home yesterday, there are no pics of him.
Putting the boys to bed....
The cat is all curled up on the bottom bunk in Alec's room....
Goodnight!






1 comment:

Mindy said...

thanks for dong the tag!
the baby is sooo cute!!!