Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there who read my blog. I hope everyone had a good day....I did. I slept in until almost 10am. Cole had breakfast waiting for me. We went to church, which although a little crazy at times, went well. Then, I started with the camera...I've realized that I don't have pictures from many Mother's Days (and Father's Days, for that matter, but that's another story :) ). So, some of my 30 pics of today...
Me and my kids.... Cole with his Mom and the kids....
Me with my Mom, the kids, and Bitzi (the yorkie)... My loot....Kyle gave me a picture "block" he made at scouts, as well as countless cards...Alec made me a foam "flower pot" with a tracing of his hand, and then they bought me a leather Journal (I love blank books!!! )... My MIL gave me the book and some turquoise earrings, and my mom gave me money to give myself a treat (I always like to shop, and she knows that!)
So, of course, I forgot to take a pic of the cute stepping stones that we made for my mom and MIL...I'll try to get a pic later, but I used the kids feet, and they turned out sooooo cute. All in all, I felt very pleased with my mother's day, and I hope everyone else did too!!!

No comments: