Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I had an idea....

So, for all you blog-friends out there, I have an idea I've been kicking around...
Many of us have little kids, many of us are.....unsatisfied...with the way we look...for whatever reason. I was thinking about maybe starting a team blog...not exactly about weight loss in particular, but more for encouragement and support for each other's efforts. It could be private, to the Team members only, or we could let anyone see it. We could post more specific things about our personal body goals...and everyone could post on the same blog. I just thought...I've worked hard, and lost 22 lbs since my weight stablilized after Talia. I've hit my original goal weight, and I've set a new goal for 5 more pounds...but I know I will need encouragement to maintain it. None of us ever wants to gain weight back, but sometimes life gets in the way. And personally, I'm an emotional eater. Which is why, last night, having the worst migraine I've had in a long, long time, I ate 500 calories in Cadbury Mini Eggs, which I have hidden in the back of my freezer in the Garage. It did make me feel better, so I guess it can't be completely discounted, but maybe it would have been better if I could go to the blog, and read...oh, she did this today, and look at her goals being realized...I can do it too. So, if you're interested, post a comment here, and I'll get it all set up.

So, in a couple of days, I'll post the pics of the Mother's Day presents we made for my mom and mil...they turned out so good, I'm really excited about them. But I don't want to ruin the surprise....

6 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

sounds good...can we include simple, healthy recipes? Does doing laundry count for exercise?

BookwormMom said...

Sure, why not?

Mindy said...

brookers and i are in...
we've brainstormed some blog names:
the muffin tops
battle of our bulges
days of our thighs
hmmm... i could go on and on...

BookwormMom said...

I like Days of our Thighs....

The other 2 are a little too negative for the encouragement I'm hoping for...any other name suggestions out there?

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

Oh my, Mindy your hilarious! It sounds like fun. Even If I don't post I would still love to be able to read your posts. You gals are a breath or fresh air.