Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

So, I tried out the recipe....

For Whoopie pies posted by Mindy a little bit ago....I made them for work...tomorrow night we're having a potluck to wish well a friend who's quitting to stay home with her kids full time(lucky girl). Of course, I had to try one to make sure they were OK....I think they're pretty close. I also let Kyle have one...and you would have thought he'd died and gone to cookie heaven. I got an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up, as he devoured it and tried to convince me not to take them to work....I'm not sure I got the frosting quite right, but it still tasted good.

I can't wait to see how they go over here at work....

Thanks for sharing, Mindy!!!!!!

Oh, and we definitely need to have a crafternoon......

No comments: