Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Monday, May 26, 2008

What a way to spend the weekend....

Sick with a cold!!!! It started out on friday morning with what I thought was an allergy/asthma attack. I had to use my inhaler for the first time in a really long time. When I felt the consolidation in my chest that night at work, I figured it was just the lung response to the attack. But as Saturday progressed, I felt worse and worse...and by Sunday morning it seemed like the mucus was just pouring out of me...I had a fever, I couldn't breathe, and I felt like crap. I took it really easy yesterday...and it paid off. Today I feel much better, although not completely recovered.

We took advantage of the Memorial Day sales to go looking for some bedroom furniture for Talia...We found her a really cute Sleigh bed at Ashley Home furniture in Layton. The set, for a dresser, mirror, nightstand, and the bed and rails was about what I wanted to spend, so I felt really good about it. It will be delivered on the 12th.....

We're currently hoping the weather will clear up and stay cleared up so we can roast hot dogs and marshmallows (and have smore's) over our new firepit....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

we had the same hopes and were wishing we had bought the firepit when we first saw it...