Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cold 1 Jen 0

So, I've lost the battle against this cold. It's come in full force. My chest is killing me, trying to talk puts me into spasms of coughing, and the fever just tops it all off with a warm, uncomfortable glow. No wonder Talia has been grumpy...

I shouldn't complain too much...it's really the first cold I've had this year. I was lucky and didn't get the croupy stuff everyone else in my family had in January. I missed the cold that Cole and Talia had in February. So I won't complain too much....

On the upside, Talia seems to be feeling better today...so hopefully recovery will be quick...


Oh, Rachael, thanks for bringing me a care package since I missed the RS dinner!!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

No Problem! You poor thing, you must be miserable. Hope you get better soon.