Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fooled!

I was one of the victims of a great April Fool's Joke yesterday....Christie did a great job! I have to laugh at myself...Since Talia was born on April 1st, I don't think of the 1st of April as the biggest joke day of the year. It's my baby's birthday. I've even told the boys that we DO NOT celebrate April Fools in our house, we celebrate Talia's birthday. Christie's birthday is also on April 1st...and my other friend Kristi, so I don't really think about it. So when I saw the new blog she had created, and the sneaky way she alluded to things...
Once I put it together, I was so excited for her...but now that I know the truth, ah, oh well. Another baby in the neighborhood would have been nice, though.

So, Congrats to Christie for pulling a great one!!!

No comments: