Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My children are Dolphins....

I used to say that my kids were fish. All 3 of them Love the water, and have almost since birth. However, a thought occured to me this week...they don't just love being in the water, they love PLAYING in the water. Thus, they are dolphins...

Talia can now jump off the diving board and swim to the side of the pool without her swim vest (under very close supervision :)). We think she's the youngest of the grandchildren ever to do that...although part of that is probably that we didn't LET some of the older ones even try!

From July 2010
From July 2010
From July 2010
From July 2010
From July 2010

The Men have always thrown the little kids...we've been sad this year, all the boys are now too big, but the little girls love it!
From July 2010
From July 2010

I love that my husband plays with the kids in the water...he loves the water as much as they do!!!
From July 2010
From July 2010
From July 2010

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love that Talia does that! Maybe this is how I can convince Ash to do it.. again. Every summer there's that battle of "you are really not afraid. Remember?..."