Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arizona - Day 3 Part 1

Cole only had to work a 1/2 day on our final day in Arizona, so I needed something to do with my kids in the morning.  On our walk the night before we had seen a hiking trail going up the hill, so I decided that we would go exploring.  The kids were really excited to use their new hydration packs, and I was excited to do something really active (I'd missed my runs during this vacation week). 

The weather was beautiful...

From August 2011


My little hikers..

From August 2011


I wanted a picture with me in it, so I had Kyle take one...then Alec wanted to take one too...

From August 2011


From August 2011


We hiked along the trail until I got a text from Cole saying he was headed back. 
Talia loved her hydration pack...

From August 2011


From August 2011

We had a really good morning. 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds like such a fun trip.