Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

St. George, Day 3

Sunday morning came far too early for me...the day Cole had to leave us and head back to Arizona. 

From August 2011

It helped a little to know that we'd be joining him in Arizona in a couple of days. 

We had a lazy morning, I kissed my husband goodbye, and after lunch, we took the kids out to the miniature golf course...

From August 2011

My dad tried to give Alec some pointers, but he was a lot happier when we just let him play his own game...so we did. 

Talia had fun for about 5 minutes...then the heat was too much for her and she was done. 
From August 2011


Kyle, however, had a great time...and actually did pretty good. 
From August 2011


It was pretty hot...over 100. 
From August 2011


Later, we headed to the pool to cool off...
Me and Talia...
From August 2011

Chris and Gracie
From August 2011

Papa and Logan
From August 2011

Chris and Hunter
From August 2011

Gracie and Talia
From August 2011

Mom, Heidi, Brenda and Me
From August 2011

Chris and Brenda
From August 2011

Alec
From August 2011

Heidi and Hunter
From August 2011

Adam, Heidi and Logan
From August 2011

 (now I know where Talia gets her inability to keep her eyes on the camera from ;))

Kyle
From August 2011
(of course I had to take the requisite picture of myself :))
From August 2011


From August 2011

My kids were thrilled to see palm trees (?)

Later that night, while we were hanging out, somehow Chris dared Brenda to try and hurt him with a punch...
From August 2011

(notice how he's protecting his most vulnerable parts :)) My dad got a great video...we all laughed pretty hard. 

No comments: