Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Road Trip...on to St. George, Day 1

My family planned a trip to St. George to end the summer.  My sister's husband's family had access to a great house we could rent that would fit my parents, my family, my brother and his family, and my sister and her family.  We were excited to go, spend the weekend, and see "The Little Mermaid" at Tuacahn.  Cole was working in Arizona, so I got to take a road trip with my 3 kiddos...

From August 2011


The kids were great.  Talia and Alec sat in the backseat and took turns watching movies, and Kyle was thrilled to get to sit in the front seat with me! 

Someone is out for the count...
From August 2011


We had no trouble getting there, and were thrilled to meet up with Cole when we arrived...the kids were soooo happy to see Daddy! (so was I ;))

There was a little glitch with the house we were staying at...the air conditioner in the basement (where my family and my brother's family would be sleeping) wasn't working.  However, my brother in law Adam and his father worked diligently to make sure it would be fixed the next day. 

Cole and my 16th wedding Anniversary was on August 10th, and he was gone.  We asked Heidi and Adam to watch our kids for a little while, so we could go out to dinner by ourselves to celebrate.  We headed to our favorite steakhouse, Outback, and had a really yummy dinner.  Then we went back, put our kids to bed, and went to bed ourselves. 

No comments: