Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

St. George, Day 2

On our second day, I really wanted to go to the Farmer's Market at Tuacahn.  I got up early (for me, the rest of my family was awake), got ready, and we headed out.  Adam and baby Logan stayed at the house to wait for the AC repairman, but Heidi joined us. 

From August 2011


We took some silly pictures...
From August 2011


From August 2011


I was a little disappointed in the market...there was almost no produce.  I did buy some really cool blown glass (I have a weakness for blown glass...I love it.  I wanted to buy a lot more than I did) and some jewelry, and bought Talia a mermaid Polly Pocket toy. 

Later that afternoon, the rest of the family arrived.  My dad was dying to go to Pancho and Lefty's, a mexican restaurant.

From August 2011


From August 2011


From August 2011

The Fam....

From August 2011

Gracie...

At twilight, we took a walk around the gated communtity we were staying in...
From August 2011


From August 2011


From August 2011


From August 2011


From August 2011


Later, after we put all the kids in bed, the 8 adults sat up talking and laughing until almost midnight..it was so fun just to hang out with my family. 

No comments: