Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

St. George, Day 4...Tuacahn!

Monday we awoke to sunny, HOT weather.  We had thought about hiking Snow Canyon, but decided that we probably shouldn't in the heat with the little kids and my pregnant sister.  We pretty much layed around all morning...

From August 2011

 I gave Logan (with permission) his first EL Fudge cookie...as you can see he thoroughly enjoyed it. 

In the afternoon we headed to the Mall...and then made sure Talia got a nap before our evening at "The Little Mermaid". 

Tuacahn...
From August 2011


Heidi and Adam
From August 2011


Mary and Kim (Mom and Dad)
From August 2011


Me and Talia
From August 2011

From August 2011


Brenda and Gracie
From August 2011

(Chris stayed home with all the boys)

All the girls
From August 2011


So excited!
From August 2011

From August 2011


I was disappointed that we weren't allowed to take pictures of the performance...I was hoping they would allow non-flash photos, but no such luck. 

We really enjoyed the performance.  Talia loved the first half, got a little bored the first part of the second half, but enjoyed the ending.  We got back pretty late, and the girls had a little trouble settling down, but finally they went to sleep.  I spent a little time organizing things to leave in the morning, and fell into bed and asleep about 1:30....

...only to be woken at 4:30 to the sound of my daughter throwing up.  Talia threw up every 10-15 minutes until about 7 am, when she finally had emptied herself and fell into a fitfull sleep.  I gave up even trying to go back to sleep after that.  Cole and I were talking back and forth, debating on whether I should plan on joining him in Arizona, or if I should head home with our sick child.  I said a few prayers, and made the decision to go home...and then it didn't feel right.  After another prayer, I decided to ask my Dad and Brother to give Talia a blessing, and then head to Arizona.  They gave Talia her first "sickness" priesthood blessing, and I felt the peace of my decision.  I felt very blessed.  I got everything packed up, loaded myself with caffeine, and we headed out to Arizona...

No comments: