Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

18 Months...

So, my last baby turned 18 months old yesterday. I had planned to post this last night, on her exact half birthday, but my day didn't go very well yesterday, and I just didn't get to it.
I worked Tuesday night, and I hadn't been sleeping well, so I was already tired. I didn't get much sleep yesterday, either. Kyle had choir, so we were up early, and at nap time, Talia slept, but someone in the neighborhood was doing some kind of work...because every time I started to drift off, I would hear the lovely(NOT) sound of large equipment and workers. Then, to add insult to injury, I drove all over town looking for Page Pebbles and rickrack for our Crafterday today....only to find out that there are no page pebbles in my local sphere. So, I don't quite know how I'm going to finish the project today, which is frustrating.

Then, Talia didn't want to cooperate with the little 18 month "Photo Shoot" I wanted to do...but as you can see from her slideshow, I managed to get some darling pictures anyway.

I did end up relaxing last night, and finally was able to sleep last night as well, so I'm feeling much better today.

Kyle was tagged by Lisa and Boston, so I'll hunt up some pictures of him and post about that later tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comments: