Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Before and After and all kinds of things....

So, I got my hair done yesterday. I ususally go about every 5 weeks...my gray grow-out starts to drive me crazy by week 4. However, this time, I needed the color to last through a few events I have coming up...so I went 6 weeks. Basically, I've hated my hair (and by extension, the way I look) for about 2 weeks. It's a relief to feel pretty again.
Before...notice I'm completely gray at the roots...


After...


And then...the School Carnival!


Cole's "Lab" that he created for my mom's school carnival was a huge hit. My mom made around $84 dollars. Considering it was only 1 ticket per time, and each ticket cost 25 cents, they had almost 400 people go through. Cole was so nervous he was sick, but felt pleased at the results. Hopefully, he'll be posting the video on his blog soon.

Now, the rest of the work begins. Cole has all next week off work to put up his "experience"....

No comments: