Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Preparation...


It looks a little bare, doesn't it...We moved all our furniture around last night, anticipating the arrival of our new furniture this afternoon. A HUGE thanks to my brother Chris, who we can always count on to come help us, and to my SIL Brenda, who let us steal Chris for an hour, even though he had been gone all day and had to bo to YM that night. Love you guys!!!
Cole asked me, "What are you going to do tomorrow...with no comfortable furniture to sit on until later on?" I answered, "I'm going to do a long yoga practice...it's like having my own personal yoga studio for a day!" Honestly, since this morning I've been doing minor cleaning, then I'll exercise, after my shower it will be lunchtime, and I have crafting plans this afternoon...I would have been spending most of the day at the kitchen table anyway. Tonight, I'll post pics of the new room!

I was relieved with the snowfall this week. I LOVE winter, but around this time of year, when everything starts to look all dirty and dingy, I feel very blessed when a new, white, clean blanket of snow covers all the icky up. Until things start to get green and "Springy" outside, I prefer the snow to be fresh and pretty.

Here's the view out my front doors on Tuesday morning...I was playing with the settings of my camera, trying to figure out how to get the best snow pics.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

love the pics...