Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winding down....

Well, technically I accomplished everything on my list for today. By technically, I mean, I haven't gone to bed YET...but I do intend to in a couple of hours. The other technicality was craft time...of course my sweet angel daughter only slept for 1 1/2 hours. I did get my beading projects done...I was playing with my Cricut and some vinyl when she woke up. I attempted to continue on...it was a valiant attempt in my eyes, but I gave up shortly after the boys arrived home, and my project wasn't turning out as I had envisioned it. It's currently about 1/3 done..and I made enough mistakes (both cutting and design) that I'm out of red vinyl. So, hopefully I can pick up some more tomorrow, and continue with that project next week. Tomorrow I'm off again...and Cole is too. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done.

The best news though...my new Journal came today!! It's a guided journal....I can't wait to sit down and use it. Just the intro is so cool..I hope it helps me the way I want it to.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey, I'm planning on scrapbboking today too. And I know Hayden and Kimberly would love to play with Talia. Unless you would rather spent today with your hubby. It would be fun to get together, I want to get to know you better.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how crafty you are. That's so awesome. I wish I had something that I loved to do like that and that I would actually find time to do it!

Tiffany said...

I just checked out your site on Cutie Pie Hair Creations and I could kiss you!! I have been dying to find new hairdues for Brek and wallah! Thanks so much!!